Media release policy
The following is applicable to all attendees (including speakers) at WPUK events:
- By participating in WPUK events, you understand that portions of the event may be recorded in video and audio as well as photographed for use by WPUK and, for WordCamps, the WordPress Foundation.
- You agree that WPUK and, for WordCamps, the WordPress Foundation, has the right and permission to use and publish such media, which may include your name, likeness, voice, city/state of residence, or photograph, for any purpose in any format, online and/or offline, now and hereafter without further compensation, permission, or notification.
- You understand that all official recordings from the event are the exclusive property of WPUK and, for WordCamps, the WordPress Foundation, available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license for general use, and you do not ask for nor expect compensation or notification of the use of official recordings or photographs in which you appear or speak.
Last updated: 11 May 2012
- Reminder: Special @wpsheff Sheffield #wp10 WordPress event! 13:00 Mon 27 May 2013 meetup.com/WordPress/Word… 1 day ago
- Once you’ve got your #wcuk Lancaster ticket 2013.lancaster.wordcamp.org/tickets/ you can add your name to the event Lanyrd entry lanyrd.com/2013/wcuk/ 1 day ago
- WordCamp Lancaster UK 2013 tickets now available 2013.lancaster.wordcamp.org/tickets/ #wcuk 2 days ago
- Interested in a new Lincolnshire WordPress local group? wplincolnshire.co.uk #wcuk #wpuk 6 days ago