WPUK Unconference York UK 2016 (working title) content ideas
On this page:
How to propose a session
New ideas for the running order for WPUK Unconference York UK 2016 (working title) can be proposed using this form – these are 30 or 60 minute talks normally consisting of a presentation followed by a question and answer element.
Note to present a talk or workshop you must have a ticket for the conference and, obviously, be present for the relevant session.
Idea: Tony Scott
Tags: Presenter: None
Marketing for web designers
In this fast-paced seminar you’ll learn how to make better use of the many marketing channels out there.
You’ll learn things like
- the 3 key things that all marketing messages MUST have (if any of these is missing your results will be poor).
- how to properly turn features into benefits that your prospective clients will want to buy
- a simple marketing copywriting formula that will increase response from your marketing messages
- measuring your marketing efforts to ensure you’re spending time and money in the right areas
- a simple, but highly effective, referral strategy that you can switch on and off like a tap
- 2 simple (but rarely used) ways of overcoming price objections
- how to pitch WordPress as the obvious choice for the client’s website
After this session you should have enough knowledge to put together a solid sales and marketing plan that will enable you to successfully grow your client base and your business.
Idea: Karl Craig-West
Tags: Presenter: Karl Craig-West
Last updated 28 June 2016